"sad as this is we can devise many creative and collaborative alternatives to getting together physically."
Jo Lumber associate artist Shallal2, performer/writer Shallal Dance Theatre
"I trust in our collaborative creativity, care and vision and adaptability to see us all through this coming time with fantastic projects as outcomes: puppet shows, online galleries, forums, sketchbooks, songs, poems, dances, short films, keep fit & have fun at home! (do those personnel projects we never have time for)
Reach out and stay connected." Jo Willis creative director
For Participants and Carers/Family/Supporters:
Shallal is taking a week to make a review of plans as advice develops concerning the corona-virus outbreak.
- sessions this week will not be running
- group leaders will be in touch with you during the session time (via phone, if another method is required please let us know) to talk to you about how best we can keep in touch and talk about ideas for keeping work going during the coming weeks
- group leaders will then feedback your ideas to a meeting where they will decide what will happen the following week and in weeks to come
- we will share the outcomes from this with you by 3pm Friday.
To help us coordinate this effort, it would help us to know:
- Your up to date contact details:
- Phone Number:
- Other (if applicable):
- If you have access to any of the following (please put an ‘x’ in the appropriate box):
- Smart Phone 
- iPad/Tablet 
- Laptop 
- Computer 
- Other (please state) 
- How would you like to be contacted? (please put an ‘x’ in the appropriate box)
- Landline 
- Mobile 
- Email 
- WhatsApp 
- Post 
- Other (please state) 
- Do you require anyone to support you with communication? (please put an ‘x’ in the appropriate box)
- No 
- Yes  If yes, please provide the following details below:
Person providing support:
- Family member  Carer  Friend 
- Name of person providing support:
- Contact details, if different (email and/or phone number):
- If you have any ideas for Creative Projects and ways of communication, please state here:
BEHIND THE SCENES
For Shallal Facilitators and Associate Artists
Please read carefully. Do phone with any queries if necessary.
In discussion with the trustees, Shallal is taking a week to make a review of plans as advice develops concerning the corona-virus outbreak.
Please contact your group members to let them know the following:
- the session is cancelled this week
- group leaders will be in touch during the session time this week to talk to them about how best to keep in touch and talk about ideas for keeping work going during the coming weeks.
- the Studio is to remain open this week (with some measures in place to ensure precautions regarding infection and advice to participants to ensure that they do not attend if they have any symptoms)
- there will be further news by the end of the week once we have spoken to facilitators, participants and members about what will happen the following week and in weeks to come. We will be in touch on Friday afternoon 3pm to let them know our plans.
To facilitate this please send your group(s) feedback by 9am Friday to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can make it please attend:
- Meeting for facilitators/associate artists, 10-12am on Friday at Krowji Studio G08
Next week we will contact the group’s funders to inform them of our course of action.
Timetable for this week
TUESDAY 17 MAR
- 9.30am - 12pm - Business meeting at Shallal Studio G08, Krowji (Note: venue changed from Jo's home)
THURSDAY 19 MAR
- 6pm (?) - Trustees Conference
FRIDAY 20 MAR
- 10am - 12pm - Facilitators and Associate Artists meeting Shallal Studio G08 Krowji
- 12.30pm - 2.30pm - Optional work party devising new strategy/creative solutions/inputs
- 2.30pm - 3pm - Prepare and distribute information to members