Wednesday 18 August 2021

Wonderful potential ...Tretyakov 'Education' video

 What do you do when you are not working but some wonderful opportunity and possibility walks in...?

Answer 

Have a few creative chats and see where it goes...& do the Cornish thing and keep swimming and seeing friends when you can...and from the home-ed mum thing work early mornings, still haven't managed to quite shift that one even though they are grown up now!


The opportunity to connect again with wonderful Alla and her team Tretyakov Gallery, Moscow ( we were there in 2018) and share online and to work with the wonderful Pete Freeman and to create accessible art international opportunities and develop our working relationship with Newlyn Art Gallery! 

so most of the day in creative conversations and here's hoping!

watching this moved me: the quality of heart, soul and aesthetic, and made me want to post it and gave me time while in research mode...



and then

following Moveable feast workshop as an art form from Tony Gee, i found... 

https://www.tonygee.online/2020/08/21/twenty-four-making-ourselves/I believe in collective action.

"I believe in following the obvious.

I believe in the wisdom of not-knowing.

I believe in the power of self-evidence.

I believe in people making something for themselves.

I believe that life embraces life.

I believe that performance is research and can be revelation."

- Tony Gee from his blog link above


No comments:

Post a Comment