Monday 4 January 2021

Shallal2 Christmas Tree/s 2020

Question...What is the connection from Rumi to UFO's?

Answer...Shallal 2 Christmas tree decorations!




"Rumi’s work often has an emphasis on the inner journey we all go on during life and as the theme was journeying, I thought that it would be nice to include an element of Rumi in the decoration. I wanted to pick an extract that was relevant to any one of us as a sort of talisman for recovery, so I chose a phrase from Rumi that has helped me in times of recovery. It reminds me that when I am wounded (physically or emotionally) it is also an opportunity to heal and to move forward on my path in life. I also find it magical that the phrase was written in the 14th century, and it has survived till now so that we can read it today!" from Sapphire

that along with Harry Potter, skating penguins, and wheels!



                                             https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzRKtR-vk5c


No comments:

Post a Comment