Monday 24 June 2013

Photographs by Andy at The Old Dairy, Pz


This morning sees me ( we have more talented people but i'm in a hurry as i don't know yet if the photos have to come down at the end of the week!!) struggling to make a not so good flyer ( i need to get more skills*) for Andy's photos, to encourage us all to get to see them!
Andy hung his exhibition of 13 analogue prints a week or so ago .... I had really hoped to have a private view/ opening to celebrate them, however life and it's timetables and deadlines has not enabled this ( yet! I'm still hopeful and am pursuing it ) and so I just want us not to miss them!

To read more of his approach and to see more images visit:  http://andyparker5.wix.com/temp-site
there is an excellent letter of support from Rory on the site, (letters of support 2).

Ilford Harman have sponsored materials for Andy, which is fantastic and enables him to follow his passion.
We are so grateful for all that he brings and gives to Shallal.

*ps. dearest Anna ( youngest daughter mobile phone holder and therefore my unofficial PA) has just come down and has given me a simple design lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment