Tuesday 11 September 2012

Response from Falmouth Art Gallery show

It was a beautuiful sunny September evening and we still had a capacity audience at Falmouth Art Gallery. Thank you so much to Louise for inviting us to be part of SPLASH and perform there. It is always so pleasant, professional and supportive. The Art gallery has a friendly, helpful and  impressive staff team - thank you
A lovely way to begin the term.
Blogs are a forum for many things and one of these is for us to share, so especially for the perfomers last night, here is your written audience feedback!



I think everyone did very well and the performance was imaginative and expressive

I could feel the focus of the dancers from where I was sitting, I found the performance expressive and moving, deeply as well as lightly (funny)
 loved it

Loved the live singing accompanying the dancing - very emotive.
It was very moving :)

So beautifully tender, not enough tender moments in the world today.
Thank you everyone.
Brilliant so glad I came to see you all.
Can’t wait until next time. :) xxxx

As always really enjoyed every performance and can’t wait for the next

This was my first performance - the first of many for the future! I LOVED EVERY SINGLE STEP !! I was incredibly moved - Thank you so very much!  What a beautiful,  talented group of people!! :)

I totally enjoyed it. I love dance and I wish I could reach their heights of perfection - it was amazing!
L  Connell
Falmouth Art Gallery

so fuel to carry on for me with the ol' bid writing......

snap shots coming soon...

New photos of the evening from Andy on;     http://www.fezparkerphotography.com/news64026.html


just upgraded our storage to be able to upload these snapshots;
Eddie by his painting 

Trevor in the council office changing room! being a quite convincing judge! this is one of our other favourite spacious backstage/changing areas,  this is about to change as we return to our old home the Acorn on the 5th, which is small and intimate backstage!
blurred but nice image..i may give up even on snapshots but....
this is Jessie and Eddie dancing to Farewell which they both stood in for, they worked very well together.

rehearsal in the art gallery for Farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment