Monday 30 June 2014

thank you from audience

Dear Shallal Folk
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the performance in Morrab Gardens as part of Golowan.

It was delightful. As we were by the fountain there was the sound of a horn in the distance, then a horn on the lawn and then there you all were..... appearing as if by magic, all bright and exotic. Then you continued to dance along the path in front of us, beautifully spaced out, really well placed.  We were treated to an absolute delight of music and dance. I felt there was a lot of connectedness, the group seemed to be very together and supportive of each other. It was funny and inspiring. I love that there is such a mixed ability and diversity of performers. The wonderful interlude of Shallal made me continue my day with a warmth in my heart and a skip in my step.
Big thank you to all involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment